segunda-feira, 11 de junho de 2012

For good

"And I...would never hate you...but you're hard to love". And when I mean love, I meant friendship. You want it all for you and you can't accept that people are changing and making new connections. You can't accept that now I won't be the grammar nazi that is going backwards to see if he mispelled something. I won't go back to see what failed, because nothing failed. This was a natural process - people, like the seasons, come and go. You're a rotten apple, waiting for the tree to pick you up again. Rotten inside, because you thought I didn't care anymore. It's just that, like a tree, I'm too stiff, too inflexible (fuck collocations). I can't go and talk to you, because I didn't do anything wrong. I'm a better person, but still I can't talk. I will grow other apples, you'll be consumed by the dust and the wind and I'll just watch silently and sad. If you'd just think twice...you'd see I was always there. I never treat you wrong. I tried, but I couldn't reach your point. Even I am nonsense. You shouldn't try to explain things with lies. Goodbye.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário